Saturday, June 18, 2011

Christina's Corner: Rain, Rain. Oh, how I love you.

Living down here is pretty different. You never know what the day is going to bring. What's it going to be today? A power outage? No internet? No water? But I always know one thing for sure. Today is going to be hot and humid. Like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. You catch my drift? But everyday I hope for rain. Rain does wonders. It somehow brings relief - but only for as long as it rains. So I also hope for a good long rain! Funny how living in Washington, the home of 9 months of rain and where I was so sick and tired of rain, it is when I move here that I want rain soooo badly!! It's not just for the relief that I want it but also because for the brief time that it is here, it brings me back to Washington. So for all you Washingtonians, love the rain!!! Well if you can anyway!!! lol.
                                            ~Christina

1 comment:

  1. I do love the rain! I will love it even more for you. Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete