Monday, October 31, 2011

Christina's Corner: Amo a mis niños


Kiana & Christina

Every weekday I walk to a private school where I help out in the kindergarten class. The school is all in Spanish so for two hours I am forced to talk in Español. When I arrive at the school all the kids from the class run to the door where I am group hugged by them all (haha) but sometimes it is more like I am tackled! Every day I am tickled to death by one or all of the children. For those who don't know, I am super ticklish! It's hilarious to watch the kids as they do the funniest things! Like today for example, one boy was taking tape and sticking it to his stomach while his twin brother was rubber-stamping his arms up and down and they both think it's so cool! Every time I go to the school I pick up more words and that is exciting! It has been a true blessing to be a part of these kids lives!! I love them all so dearly. So, please pray that the Lord will keep giving me an understanding of Spanish while I have this opportunity at the school.  

 -Christina Pursley



Group Hug

Fernando thinks he is Batman
What a greeting!
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment