Tuesday, November 8, 2011

God's incredible timing

About one month ago one of the students in my class paid the class fee for another student whose husband had a low paying job. The gift was to be anonymous. I meant to tell the recipient but it slipped my mind. Finally, on Saturday I remembered and asked "C" to stay after class. When I told her that her fee had been paid in full she just broke out sobbing. I thought her reaction was out of proportion until she told me what had been happening recently in her life. Her son had broken his arm and needed surgery that she couldn't afford. Her husband told her that she would have to quit the classes or take the money out of the food budget. Since she couldn't do that, she came to class that day to advise me that she could no longer attend. She was sobbing out of joy that God had provided for her at the moment she needed it the most. Some people would call this coincidence. I call it God.

2 comments:

  1. What a great story of God providing! It is good to hear that God is working along his presence known. ~ Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our God is an awesome God.

    ReplyDelete